Monday, June 17, 2013

A Little Bit of Budapest


Back when I spent my free time researching my next European destination, the "Where to Shop" category was always my first target.  As I consulted Google about Budapest back in April, I was beyond excited when I discovered OURSTYLE Boutique--an entire store dedicated to selling designs by local Hungarian artists. I fell in love with this screen printed tee: 








Tee (sold out) - OURSTYLE Boutique, Wedges - Zara, Bag - Balenciaga, Sunglasses - Oakley, Bracelets - HermesCubus (sold out)

I also picked up this bracelet.  The "Miracle Stag" charm is a symbol of good luck from a Hungarian legend.
Find more designers and products here.

Postcards from Budapest: Here are a few pictures from my days in the City of Spas.

Strolling through Buda, on the Western side of the Danube River
Yellow Brick Road
I definitely recommend Cafe Deryne... It's the perfect mix of a lunch bistro, a cafe and a wine bar.

The desserts were a sight to see...
Post Office in Buda 
Sculpture of Andras Hadik
Matthias Church
Fisherman's Bastion
A trip to Budapest isn't complete without a visit to the Szechenyi Bath and Spa.
Chain Bridge by night
Castle Hill

Special thanks to my friend Olivia for modeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment